[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Question on "categories"

Francesco Sblendorio sblendorio at gmail.com
Sun May 23 15:55:29 CDT 2010

Forwarding....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Francesco Sblendorio <sblendorio at gmail.com>

I worked it out doing this in "Categories/GroupFooter":

(:pagelist link=Category.{$Name} name=-Main.PortfolioConferenze list=normal
fmt=#title order=title:)

Do you think it's correct?

Again, the docs say that you need to create a display function. In this case

--
Francesco Sblendorio
http://fsblendorio.blogspot.com