[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Question on "categories"

Francesco Sblendorio sblendorio at gmail.com
Sun May 23 15:54:53 CDT 2010

Sorry I did not reply to the list, so I forward:

Again, the docs say that you need to create a display function. In this case
> that might look like this (note the "+" in the anchor link, which will
> expand the pagename to the spaced title) -- I have not tested this, but it
> should help put you in the right direction:

Yeah, I already did it here:

http://www.cicap.org/lombardia/wiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PortfolioConferenze

In the second part of my email I was speaking about this:
http://www.cicap.org/lombardia/wiki/pmwiki.php/Category/ParanormaleClassico

...so I don't find out to exclude the "Main" group from the way of
displaying categories in that page...

--
Francesco Sblendorio
http://fsblendorio.blogspot.com