[pmwiki-users] A robust user registration module

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Fri May 21 05:29:38 CDT 2010

I can't see a PITS entry for anything similar to this,
but I agree that this should be a core part of PmWiki, and PmWiki already
has "security" as part of its mojo.

This would provide a IMHO necessary adjunct to that, namely a means that
many people are familiar with,
of registering to edit, having to get the email and click on or enter an
approval code, to create a Userid (without which editing is disabled),
and a means to recover or reset password by email, or perhaps (later)
question and challenge.

Perhaps we should add a PITS entry and vote for it to gauge its popularity
and define a short key feature set?

Simon

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz