[pmwiki-users] Maintain overview about passwords

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Tue Aug 17 16:49:58 CDT 2010

Thanks Peter, Randy and Pm,

like a charm, this works great.

The AuthList helps me to keep the overview, while the trick with
@_site_mypagenamepermissionlevel prevents me from forgetting passwords
I've handed out.

I had quite some playing around today until I realized I had to modify
SiteAdmin/AuthUser and not Site/AuthUser :-))
must have changed in some upgrade without me noticing :-))

So, thanks again!
This is such a great piece of software...

Mike