[pmwiki-users] Fwd: pagelist of referenced items

Markus Heinzer keusen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:15:00 CDT 2010

Hello Peter
I would be interested to do it the way you suggest, since with my actual
solution I still have to create 200 pages by hand. And it seems to work
but probably one could find an even nicer way of doing it.

Actually in PHP-logic (the only programming language I know) I would do
it (probably not the most elegant way...) like that:

for ($topicarea = 1; $topicarea <= 5; $topicarea++)
{
     for ($questionnumber = 1; $questionnumber <= 200; $questionnumber++)
     {
         echo 'topic area '.$topicarea.', question number
'.$questionnumber.': ';
         (:pagelist "[[#answer-$topicarea-$questionnumber]]":)
     }
}

Markus