[pmwiki-users] Cookbooks. . . .. include_once problem

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 01:52:57 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 23:23, Tyrus Elias <tyrus at livelifetoday.info> wrote:

> I am doing something wrong.
>
> Its been over a month since I looked at this. I had a space in the wrong place, fixed it and out of frustration, I just have not looked at it again until today.
>
> I am following the instructions at:  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/HtpasswdForm
>
> My site pages are formated as follows.
> http://www.lanoble.org/wiki/pmwiki.php/Site/HtpasswdForm
>
> I edited the page and put the following on the page exactily as you see it here:
>
> (:htpasswdform:)
>

> -------------
> When I save the page, its blank.
> that is with:
>
> include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/htpasswdform.php");
>

> in the config.php file -- It was here that I had an error from having a space in the wrong spot.
> -------------
> If I put the include text in the file:   Site.HtpasswdForm.php
>
> I get the following error along the top of the page.
> include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/htpasswdform.php");
> *Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/l/a/n/lanoble1/html/wiki/local/Site.HtpasswdForm.php:2) in */home/content/l/a/n/lanoble1/html/wiki/pmwiki.php* on line *1079*

Site.Htpassword.php should be a .php source file, therefore it must
start with a php opening tag followed by an optional PmWiki validation
test. Your file should look like:

  <?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();

  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/htpasswdform.php");

The php closing tag is also optional.

--
Dominique