[pmwiki-users] Cookbooks. . . .. include_once problem

Tyrus Elias tyrus at livelifetoday.info
Thu Jun 11 16:23:35 CDT 2009

I am doing something wrong.

Its been over a month since I looked at this. I had a space in the wrong
place, fixed it and out of frustration, I just have not looked at it
again until today.

I am following the instructions at:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/HtpasswdForm

My site pages are formated as follows.
http://www.lanoble.org/wiki/pmwiki.php/Site/HtpasswdForm

I edited the page and put the following on the page exactily as you see
it here:

(:htpasswdform:)

-------------
When I save the page, its blank.
that is with:

include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/htpasswdform.php");

in the config.php file -- It was here that I had an error from having a
space in the wrong spot.
If I put the include text in the file:   Site.HtpasswdForm.php

I get the following error along the top of the page.
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/htpasswdform.php");
*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/home/content/l/a/n/lanoble1/html/wiki/local/Site.HtpasswdForm.php:2) in
*/home/content/l/a/n/lanoble1/html/wiki/pmwiki.php* on line *1079*