[pmwiki-users] Output pages to text

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Jun 2 09:15:39 CDT 2009

On Tuesday 02 June 2009 15:07:43 Marcus wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:26 AM, Eemeli Aro <eemeli at gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you're looking to display the HTML-ized contents of all pages in a
> > group on a single page, pagelists...
>
> Thanks, I think pagelists will do the job...but is it possible to grab
> the pages via a link list, e.g.:
>
> [[link1]]
> [[link2]]
> [[link3]]
>
> Have pagelists go down the list of links and output the HTML content
> to a single page. This way, the pages and order is defined by the
> list.

Yes, via a WikiTrail. Define your list of links in a page (e.g.
TableOfContents):

* [[Page1]]
* [[Page2]]
* [[OtherGroup.Page3]]

Next, in your pagelist, use
 (:pagelist trail=Group.TableOfContents fmt=#include:)

See also
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists#pagelisttrail and
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiTrails

Note that PmWiki is limited to include about 50 pages max. If you need to
include more pages, add to local/config.php such a line:
  $MaxIncludes = 200; # 200 pages

Thanks,
Petko