[pmwiki-users] Fixing the documentation

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jul 12 11:16:39 CDT 2009

On Sunday 12 July 2009 17:30:48 Ed W wrote:
> The reason this matters is that I am using a different on disk pattern
> for filenames, and so while the default wiki doesn't care about the
> different between [[PmWiki Philosophy]] and [[PmWikiPhilosphy]], my
> system does and at present the docs are significantly broken because of
> the inconsistent use of both

Maybe you could enable your own custom disk patterns on WikiGroups other than
PmWiki/ ? Like, for example :

if( !preg_match("/^(PmWiki|Site|SiteAdmin)[\\.\\/]/", $pagename) ){
  $MakePageNamePatterns = array(
    /* your own patterns */
  );
}

This way, the links in those groups should still work as they do in the
default installation, and all your other pages should be fine too.

Only cross-group links between the two versions may be more difficult, but are
they very frequent? (In which case, a couple of InterMap definitions could be
helpful.)

Thanks,
Petko