[pmwiki-users] Any hope for 2.2.0 stable release?

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Thu Jan 15 07:06:34 CST 2009

I'm replying to this response instead of one of the later threads,
because they took off on questions of where pmwiki should go in the
future rather than addressing the central question (echoed by Ben) of
getting 2.2 finished. I'd certainly make a plea to get a stable 2.2
done, even if the feature set has to be contracted, before taking on
much larger decisions regarding rewrite, changes to core architecture,
etc.  No matter where those conversations go, it would be a major
advantage to be able to begin from a stable base version.

I'm just a user, and enormously grateful to PM and the pmwiki community.
I'd like to continue to use pmwiki, but I =really really= need a stable
release with all the advances made in the beta series.

Thanks for your patience.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Informatics
 voice: 857-364-4786
 cel: 617-794-7151