[pmwiki-users] Recent Pages show list of ONLY latest created pages

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Apr 22 13:31:20 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Susan M. Garrett
<susanmgarrett at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I have placed the word "newstory" in the change summary box for the pages I want to appear on this list.
>
> How do I adjust the pagelist code so that summary=newstory?

Huh.  Sometimes it pays to try even if the docs say otherwise.  There
is an (as-of-now) undocumented feature which allows PVs as well as
PTVs to be used as selection in pagelists.

(:pagelist group=Test $LastModifiedSummary=abc:)

On another note ... I note in your template default you are
referencing order=time rather than order=ctime. Just want to confirm
this is what you are wanting to do...

-Peter