[pmwiki-users] Recent Pages show list of ONLY latest created pages

Susan M. Garrett susanmgarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 22 12:38:38 CDT 2009

I have been tinkering.  As per below, I can retrive a list of titles and dates.

I have placed the word "newstory" in the change summary box for the pages I want to appear on this list.

How do I adjust the pagelist code so that summary=newstory?

And if I remove {=$LastModifiedSummary} from the format (because I don't want to show "Newstory" on the output page), would it affect the pagelist code?

!!! fmt=#newstories

(:markup:)
>>comment<<
[[#newstories]]
(:template defaults order=-time:)
(:template first:)
||width=*
||!Page ||! Time||!Change ||
(:template each:)
||''[[{=$FullName} | {=$Titlespaced}]]'' || [[{=$FullName}?action=diff | {=$LastModified}]]||{=$LastModifiedSummary} ||
[[#newstoriesend]]
>>font-size:smaller<<

(:pagelist fmt=#newstories count=10 newstory:)