[pmwiki-users] Autologin From External Site

Swift, Chris Chris.Swift at eu.dodea.edu
Thu Sep 11 14:51:29 CDT 2008

Bryan,

Your network administrator should be able to setup the pmwiki site as a "safe site" meaning that you can silently login.  You probably do have to follow the LDAP or Windows Login authentication systems in order to important your usernames and passwords first (or the safe site won't work).

Thanks,

Chris