[pmwiki-users] legal questions

Greg T. Grimes greg.grimes at msstate.edu
Thu Sep 4 08:08:56 CDT 2008

My advice is contact an actual lawyer in the state your LLC will be
registered.  They can help you way more than PmWiki users/developers ever
could.  Nothing against this group, they're great.  It's just that for
legal advice it's best to get it from a lawyer, that way if get bad advice
you have legal avenues.

--
Greg T. Grimes
Network Analyst