[pmwiki-users] PmWiki developer needed to adopt paying client

Ben Stallings ben at interdependentweb.com
Wed Mar 26 18:39:13 CDT 2008

Hello, PmWiki users.  I'm writing because I've become so overwhelmed
with my day jobs that I'm unable to keep up with some of my freelance
clients.  I am using Drupal during the day and find I am unable to shift
my mental gears back to PmWiki on nights and weekends, so the clients
are becoming rightly discontented, and I can best serve them by passing
them along to someone who is more available to help.

I'm looking for someone who is familiar with PmWiki and conversant in
PHP to take one client in particular (in need of immediate assistance)
off my hands; if that goes well there will be half a dozen more, which
could amount to up to 10 hours a week, plus referrals to new clients.
They are accustomed to paying me $30/hour, but of course your rates are
up to you.  I will provide training to get you up to speed with the
idiosyncrasies of the specific sites.

If you are interested, please send me links to your previous work.
Thank you!
Ben Stallings
Interdependent Web