[pmwiki-users] Install, correct permissions

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Sat Mar 8 16:39:43 CST 2008

Mike,

You might want to put encrypted default passwords in config.php, and
all others (also encrypted) in Site.AuthUser.

How do you encrypt passwords? Just add to any page URL "?
action=encrypt" and you'll see a form. See the documentation on the
Site.AuthUser page or in the wiki for a full explanation.

Good luck,

Randy