[pmwiki-users] Fox Forms and Show/Hide or ToggleHide

Scott Smith smackaysmith at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:13:31 CDT 2008

I fill-out the form, putting the following in the References textarea,

(:togglehide image showtext="Show Floor Plan" hidetext="Hide image":)

LFOA Floor Plan

(:div id=image style="display:none":)

Attach:Systems/lfoaflpln.jpg

(:divend:)

I hit enter, and the form displays this in References--
(:togglehide image showtext="Show Floor Plan" hidetext="Hide image"

and then under the Projects link (outside the Fox form), I get--
LFOA Floor Plan

:)

LFOA Floor Plan

:)