[pmwiki-users] Semi-automatic user accounts for fox forum -- Htpasswdform

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Thu Jul 10 06:20:11 CDT 2008

EEmeli,
Thanks. I have plenty of work to do on the site, so it is no problem
to wait a week or two.
And  Hans,
Thanks,  I see by studying the function I can create a version which
will collect the data that I  want.
But I will go slowly because of eemeli's reply. This sounds like what
I would want to develop in the future as well as now.
    Vince