[pmwiki-users] Fox form conflicts

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 16:02:04 CST 2008

Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 9:49:04 PM, Sameer Kumar wrote:

> I meant the text in the EditForm when editing the page... That text is
> an unformatted mass of PTVs from the fox template... I am afraid that
> someone could mess with it. Moreover, it is a little intimidating for
> novices to hit the edit button and see the huge chunk of what looks like
> gibberish...

How about changing the behaviour of your standard edit link so it will
become a foxedit link, meaning it will call a special Editform which
has text fields for all the PTVs, plus perhaps a textarea field which
will load the table rows. Or you can split that into two: One form for
th ePTVs, and another for the table. Then the form will not be shown,
and also the "unformatted mass of PTVs" will not be shown as raw wiki
code.

  ~Hans