[pmwiki-users] How to redirect to a user-chosen page

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Tue Jan 29 14:09:11 CST 2008

Does anyone know how to redirect to a page based on what the user
enters on a form? I want the user to be able to enter a word like
"MyPage" and after pressing enter end up at page MyGroup.MyPage.

I've tried using Fox with foxaction=display and redirect=1, but Fox
seems to leave the URL at the originating page after it redirects to
the target. I want the URL in the browser's address bar to match the
target page at the end.

Randy