[pmwiki-users] Permission Error

Allyen Wilson allyen at eloquor.com
Tue Jan 29 10:53:34 CST 2008

I recently upgraded to pmwiki-2.2.0-beta65. Since them I have one page
in one of my groups that gives me the following error when I attempt
to edit. The edit screen does come up but when I save the changes I
get the error.

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /pmwiki/pmwiki on this server."

This page has the same permissions "664" as all the other pages in the
wiki.d library.

I am not a technical user. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Allyen