[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: Text Extract
design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 03:34:18 CST 2008
I released another update, which adds the following:
* use of -PageName, page names with a minus prefix. Wiki wildcards are
allowed. These pages will not be processed, taken off the source
* 'header' option with results counter and timer.
* case insensitive search by default, with an option for case
sensitive search (case=1).
* 'markup' option: markup=cut will ignore lines wich include markup
directives. Default markup=code will show markup as source code.
I have not added an option to show markup directives in their active
state, as doing so resulted in too many unwanted side effects,
because ending markup frequently was missing, redirects happened,
page title changed, and often the result was a blank output.
I renamed the 'out' option to 'markup', which is clearer in my view.
* improved highlighting of query terms. Highlighting works now better
even inside markup directives and works inside [@ .... @]
Please test this markup expression and give me feedback! Thank you!
More information about the pmwiki-users