[pmwiki-users] Fox forms

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Jan 9 12:20:27 CST 2008

> From: "Sameer Kumar" <skumar at eharch.com>
> Subject: [pmwiki-users] Fox forms
>
> I have just started exploring Fox Forms as an alternative to Wikiforms.
>
> (While Wikiforms works fine, I am having difficulty as it does not allow
> editing of the target page, which is crucial for the site)

I haven't used Fox Forms so I can't help you on that (sounds like Hans has
made the changes needed to do what you're looking for), but if you attach
?action=editeform in wikiforms you will be able to edit your target data
page.  (I'm assuming by "edit the target page" you mean viewing/editing
existing data in the form, make changes, and then re-save the data back to
the same data-page.)

.../pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=somegroup.01234?action=editeform

Alternatively you can just go to that page from a wikilist (or just browsing
normally...) and you will have an "edit form" link in the upper-right corner
between the previous/next page links (I think you can modify the default
location on the page, but I'm pretty sure the upper-right just below the
page header is the where it comes normally).

-Peter