[pmwiki-users] [FlashMediaPlayer] How to configure fwplayer to show a playlist

Martin Kerz martin at kerz.org
Fri Jan 4 02:59:27 CST 2008

Hi,

I implemented the FlashMediaPlayer recipe in my latest project.
Everything works fine, even playlists. One thing is not working
though. I want to configure the Jeroen Wijering player that it
displays all tracks of the playlist somewhere. I tried it for hours
now, but don't know how to configure it that way. Does anyone know
what I should do?

I tried it with the setup wizard (http://www.jeroenwijering.com/extras/wizard.html
), but don't really know which variable is the right one, and, if I
could find the right one, how to implement it in the FlashMediaPlayer
recipe.

In the setup wizard I tried the option "Playlist to the right, all
MP3's" and the swfobject code I get is:

> <script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject.js" />

> <script type="text/javascript">
> var so = new SWFObject('mediaplayer.swf','mpl','320','140','7');
> so.addParam('allowfullscreen','true');
> so.addParam('allowscriptaccess','always');
> so.addVariable('file','http://www.jeroenwijering.com/upload/statistics.xml')
> ;
> so.addVariable('height','140');
> so.addVariable('width','320');
> so.addVariable('displaywidth','120');
> so.write('player');
> </script>

I suspect the "mpl" in line 6 to be the necessary option. But how do I
tell it through the recipe? :-/

Thanks a lot for you help!

Martin