[pmwiki-users] configuring stuff for wikigallery

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 13 00:50:27 CST 2008

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 February 2008, Maria McKinley wrote:
>  > On the wikigallery web page there are variables given that you can
>  > change, but I can't figure out how.
>

> > So, for example there is
>  > something called SDV($WikiGallery_AlbumsSortBackwards, FALSE ); Which I
>  > would like to change to TRUE.
>
>  You need to set in config.php:
>    $WikiGallery_AlbumsSortBackwards = true;
>
>  And similarly for the other configuration variables. All these settings are
>  better to be done _before_ the include_once() command.
>
>  Petko

Thanks, that did it. Or at least, mostly. WikiGallery now seems to be
confused about what alphabetically means when numbers go above 10 (yes
I know alphabetically technically means nothing for numbers, but
generally when things are ordered alphabetically, they are also
increase numerically).

Here is a silly question. What is the SDV for before the variable on
the wikigallery page? Is this notation defined somewhere, and I just
missed it?

thanks,
maria