[pmwiki-users] subpages

john.rankin at affinity.co.nz john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Aug 17 02:32:29 CDT 2008

\> John
> I've created a test
> page<http://kiwiwiki.co.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Test/SubgroupMarkup>
> to illustrate some of the issues using the current version of the recipe.
> (anyone else feel free to add to it too)
> It looks to me lie recent changes to PmWiki have stopped the subpage
> recipe
> working at all.
> Happy to provide more details or access.

Could you enable ?action=diag so I can see what the site settings are?

It looks as if you aren't running the latest version which, as requested,
omits the comma before subpage links: [[,subpage]] now becomes
[[{$Name}, subpage | subpage]].

It's working for me (on 2.2beta65) at
http://wikipublisher.org/wiki/Hierarchy/Demonstrator

I suspect something is over-writing subpage's $NamePattern and
$PageNameChars settings, but I can't tell without a diag.