[pmwiki-users] CSS not loading

javi lopez javi80mix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 05:30:05 CDT 2008

2008/4/9, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk>:
> Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 10:30:02 AM, javi lopez wrote:
>
>  > I installed pmwiki 2.1.17 correctly, but pmwiki  css not
>  > I installed in w2003 standard x64 edition, php 5.2.5
>  > I don´t know what i can do.
>

> a) check a page's HTML source (View Source in a browser) to see what
>    the link to css file(s) is, and if you got the files, i.e. check
>    <link rel='stylesheet' href=..... >
>
>  b) Set in config.php (with your own values!):
>      $PubDirUrl = 'http://site/pathtothepubdirectory';
>
>  c) check if files the pub directory an dits subdirectories can be
>    read by a browser, if necessary adjust permissions (usually done
>    in a .htaccess file, but usually not needed).
>

>  Cheers, Hans

Hello and thanks for your help:

a) I have the files and link is correct:
<link rel='stylesheet' href='$SkinDirUrl/color-$SkinColor/color.css'
type='text/css' />

b) I set pub directory: $PubDirUrl = 'http://localhost/pmwiki/pub';
Is it correct??

c) subdirectories can be read by a browser fine.

what can i do?Thanks