[pmwiki-users] CSS not loading

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 05:09:52 CDT 2008

Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 10:30:02 AM, javi lopez wrote:

> I installed pmwiki 2.1.17 correctly, but pmwiki  css not
> I installed in w2003 standard x64 edition, php 5.2.5
> I don´t know what i can do.

a) check a page's HTML source (View Source in a browser) to see what
   the link to css file(s) is, and if you got the files, i.e. check
   <link rel='stylesheet' href=..... >

b) Set in config.php (with your own values!):
     $PubDirUrl = 'http://site/pathtothepubdirectory';

c) check if files the pub directory an dits subdirectories can be
   read by a browser, if necessary adjust permissions (usually done
   in a .htaccess file, but usually not needed).

Cheers, Hans