[pmwiki-users] Include pre-rendered pages?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 15:23:59 CDT 2008

Tuesday, April 8, 2008, 8:17:24 PM, Mailinglists wrote:

> The reason I'm looking for this is because I'm trying to put markup
> to use the pmFeed recipe within a table cell:

> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PmFeed

> But when I do this the markup is displayed as-is, it doesn't render
> into the requested feed. My goal was to have a single pmFeed markup
> statement alone in a single page and then include that page in many
> places throughout my site, sometimes within table cells.

Perhaps it may work if you use a modified pmfeed markup,
since the pmfeed markup wants to be at the beginning of a line, and
your table may not allow that.

So you could try to put this modified markup into config.php before
including the pmfeed recipe:

Markup('pmfeed','directives',"/\(:pmfeed[      ]*(.*?):\)\s*/e",
        "pmfeed('$1')");

Note that I have not tried it.

Alternatively (and perhaps better) you could try  and use
table directives, which lets you write a cell markup like

(:cell:)

so the pmfeed markup can be on a line on its own, to be rendered.
(I think that may be the problem and solution for you).

see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/TableDirectives

Again I have not tried any of this.

  ~Hans