[pmwiki-users] Guestbook operation

Jeff greersfos at excite.com
Thu Sep 6 18:27:57 CDT 2007

I installed the cookbook option "Guestbook" on my pmwiki website.

The instructions stated that you needed to - Add include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/guestbook.php"); in your local/config.php file;

I have a single wiki server so I had to remove the $FarmD from the include line to make it work. That is probably obvious to everyone else but I had to experiment to get it working.

I tried to add that to the Guestbook page at Pmwiki but it is password protected. It might save other installers a little time.

Jeff