[pmwiki-users] new recipe: FileList

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 10:20:00 CST 2007

Wednesday, November 7, 2007, 1:54:35 PM, Curtis, Clayton wrote:

> When I went ahead and tried it, this was obvious. Sorry!!
> However, that generated another question: how can I eliminate to orange
> background appearing on the file list behind the name and size (but not
> the date)?
> Also, it is not sorting by name as attachlist does. Is that
> controllable?

I don't know anything about  a orange background, it is not part of
the styling. Is there a url I can see?

Look at the code in filelist.php:
It produces some HTML output with a table, and various classes for
styling. Maybe something is interfering with  a style class?

The filesort can be achieved by hacking the script:

change ca line 63 in filelist.php, there is a commented

  #asort($filelist);

remove the comment # character.

  ~Hans