[pmwiki-users] new recipe: FileList

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Wed Nov 7 07:54:35 CST 2007

>>Hans wrote:
>> See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FileList
>>
>> This is a simple script to add a (:filelist:) markup which provides a

>> tabulted, cleaner and simpler looking file list than (:attachlist:).
>>
>> It is built on a modified FmtUploadList function.
>>

>>   ~Hans
>
>Hans
>
>Does the recipe allow updating the documents through the links?
Couldn't tell from the recipe page. Thanks.

When I went ahead and tried it, this was obvious. Sorry!!
However, that generated another question: how can I eliminate to orange
background appearing on the file list behind the name and size (but not
the date)?
Also, it is not sorting by name as attachlist does. Is that
controllable?
Thanks again.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Informatics