[pmwiki-users] Layout problem

Naeimeh.Shakoori-Najafi at dalsa.com Naeimeh.Shakoori-Najafi at dalsa.com
Thu May 31 09:40:46 CDT 2007

Hello,

I've installed pmwiki and populated some pages on a linux machine (Red Hat
9). I've changed the skin to monobook
and all the pages look as they should on this linux machine. But when I
try to see the web site from other computers in the
network, both windows and linux, layouts of the pages are different. There
is no color, the side bar is at the top and other
things go beneath the side bar. I have no idea why this happens. I
appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Naeimeh
To help combat SPAM DALSA will no longer return delivery failure notifications for incorrect or invalid addresses.

the system manager.

This email message has also been swept for the presence of computer viruses

Please note that DALSA employee addresses have been standardized to dalsa.com-- Please update your address book as may be required