[pmwiki-users] Skins and LocalTemplates file

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue May 29 10:23:32 CDT 2007

I'd like to package a set of templates with a skin I'm creating. According to http://pmwiki.com/wiki/PmWiki/PagelistVariables#FPLTemplatePageFmt I can add the name of the page to this array. I thought I'd be able to use the same technique as I did for wikilib.d, but when I try to add this to my skin.php it seems that $FPLTemplatePageFmt is either not yet declared, or is not an array, as I get an error "Warning: array_splice(): The first argument should be an array in ...".

global $FPLTemplatePageFmt;
$PageStorePath = '{$SiteGroup}.MyLocalTemplates';
$where = count($FPLTemplatePageFmt);
if ($where>1) $where--;
array_splice($FPLTemplatePageFmt, $where, 0, $PageStorePath);

How do I add my LocalTemplate file to the list of files PmWiki will search?

Also, I'm storing my template file in my skins wikilib.d directory -- will PmWiki find the template file there? I'm assuming yes, since it's simply another wiki page.

 ~ ~ Dave