[pmwiki-users] pagelists link= with pages generated externally

Mike Bishop mbishop at mtaonline.net
Tue May 22 14:44:43 CDT 2007

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 02:33:40PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
< snip>

> But if I get a lot of "me too" requests for this feature, its
> priority goes up accordingly.  :-)  And it'll undoubtedly be a
> recipe, not a core feature.
>
> Pm

     Okay, I’ll add a "me too" (but it’s not urgent).

     I ftp a number of pages each month (minutes, financials,
     recurring calendar events generated locally) and sometimes
     the site pagelists are not quite what I expect.

     In rare cases I use "pywe" for complex content where I need
     a better editor, but since I prefer to test locally before
     updating the live site(s), ftp is the better way to go for
     me.

     Question:  should this be done automatically by PmWiki, or
     by explicit command (or both|either)?

Rgds,
--
Mike Bishop