[pmwiki-users] Hi I'm trying to "bottom-post" in reply to a great comment on my earlier 1st post on this forum

Neil Herber (nospam) nospam at eton.ca
Sun May 6 17:28:32 CDT 2007

Hi Karina

This is a "top-posted" reply. It appears ahead of your question and can
be difficult to understand because you need to read the message from
bottom to top to follow the conversation. Look below your question ...

Karina wrote:
> It says i'm "top posting"?  I'm so sorry, but how do I reply to a post
> correctly?
>
> I went to "follow up"
>
> but it tells me I'm top-posting.
>
> Thank you
>
> Karina

This is a "bottom-posted" reply. It is much easier to follow
conversations where the replies are bottom posted, because they appear
in "natural" order.

Note that it is very common in business emails to top-post replies. Many
email programs default to top-posting.

--
Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/