[pmwiki-users] Zap & Warnings

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Mar 30 07:59:27 CDT 2007

On 3/30/07, Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX <admin at obutex.com> wrote:
> Now I get the same bug though other pages work OK
>
> Dan, would you like to visit http://www.revida.sk/wiki/index.php/Test/8
> user Test
> password test
>
> versions info at http://www.revida.sk/wiki/index.php/JITS/JITS
> no Site/ZAPconfig is set
>
> Though the nextpage is defined after submitting the initial page is loaded
>
> (:zapform key=formAdminButton :)
> (:input hidden nextpage_4="JITS.JITSadmin" formAdminButton :)
> (:zap from="{*$Group}.{*$Name}" formAdminButton :)
> (:input hidden passdata from formAdminButton :)
> (:input submit value="$[Admin tasks]" formAdminButton :)
> (:zapend:)
>
> Thanks,
> Jiri

First, according to the docs, nextpage does not accept wildcard names
(because you can only have one next page).  So nextpage_4 will fail.
nextpage will work. Second, with input fields you do not use
field=value you use field value.  It's kind of a bit confusing, maybe
I should get the ZAPinput fields to work more like input fields, but
I'd have to redo the markup...

Also, remember, you do not put the form key in the form input fields,
only the zap input fields.  I'm not sure if it will affect anything
here, but in some cases it would.  So try

> (:zapform key=formAdminButton :)
> (:input hidden nextpage "JITS.JITSadmin":)
> (:zap from="{*$Group}.{*$Name}" formAdminButton :)
> (:input hidden passdata from:)
> (:input submit value="$[Admin tasks]":)
> (:zapend:)

I tested this on my machine and it worked fine.

Cheers,
Dan