[pmwiki-users] Zap & Warnings

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Fri Mar 30 05:31:37 CDT 2007

Now I get the same bug though other pages work OK

Dan, would you like to visit http://www.revida.sk/wiki/index.php/Test/8
user Test
password test

versions info at http://www.revida.sk/wiki/index.php/JITS/JITS
no Site/ZAPconfig is set

Though the nextpage is defined after submitting the initial page is loaded

(:zapform key=formAdminButton :)
(:input hidden nextpage_4="JITS.JITSadmin" formAdminButton :)
(:zap from="{*$Group}.{*$Name}" formAdminButton :)
(:input hidden passdata from formAdminButton :)
(:input submit value="$[Admin tasks]" formAdminButton :)
(:zapend:)

Thanks,
Jiri

--