[pmwiki-users] Confluence flavor

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 22 15:57:58 CDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 09:54:01PM +0100, St�phane Heckel wrote:
> Greetings, ...
>
> I'm using Confluence @work. I would be happy to have a ConfluenceToPMWiki
> converter to migrate my 70 pages system to PMwiki.
> Is it a big deal to program this "converter" like the
> wikimarkupconversion.php script or develop a Creole-like approach ?

Conversion isn't at all difficult; the biggest question is how
we can get the data out of Confluence and into PmWiki.  I don't
know very much about how Confluence stores its data... any ideas?
Or were you perhaps looking to simply copy-and-paste the
pages into PmWiki and then let it do the conversion?