[pmwiki-users] Confluence flavor

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Thu Mar 22 15:54:01 CDT 2007

Greetings, ...

I'm using Confluence @work. I would be happy to have a ConfluenceToPMWiki
converter to migrate my 70 pages system to PMwiki.
My PHP knowledge is near real zero and I have learned VB version 1 20 years
ago (no, I'm not so old :)
Can someone help ? :)

Markup content is 95% something like :

- Hearder h1 with a title in bold
h1. *bold title*

- download a local file
[^thefilename.xls]

- goto anchor Background
[#Background]
.
.
{anchor:Background}
h2. *Background*

- goto PAGEename
[PAGEname]

remark : PAGEname can contain "spaces" and special characters like "&"

- table
| *Company* | *Products* | *Project Description* |
| [DHL Czech Republic] | the product name  | the project description |

- links
[mailto:first_last at xxx.com]
[http://www.thewebsite.pl/]
[email | mailto:first.last at xxx.com]

- link to a new window
{newwindow:Join the Linkedin Network||||}http://www.linkedin.com{newwindow}

- ratepage
{ratepage}

I have more stuff related to "graphics" chart that could be skipped in the
version 1 converter.
Is it a big deal to program this "converter" like the
wikimarkupconversion.php script or develop a Creole-like approach ?

Thanks for your comments.

Regards

Stéphane Heckel