[pmwiki-users] i18n updates

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Mar 17 15:45:45 CDT 2007

On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 12:23:40PM +0100, Oliver Betz wrote:
> "Patrick R. Michaud" wrote:
> > I'm sure that some of the language pages need cleaning up...
> > simply let me know when it's time to update the i18n files.
> > (I'll eventually farm this task out to individual maintainers
> > as we identify them.)
>
> How many changes in the original (English) documentation do you
> expect until a 2.2 release?

I don't expect there to be much change in structure, although
there may be some significant change in content for those pages
relating to new features.  In particular, I would expect to see
substantial changes to the PageLists and PageVariables pages.

> I already started to analyze the structure of the German pages and
> would start a discussion in the (now rather silent) German list how
> to update the contents as soon as it's time to do so.

It's time whenever you (or anyone else) thinks it's time.  :-)