[pmwiki-users] deleting ptv's in ZAP

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Mar 13 10:45:50 CDT 2007

On 3/13/07, Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX <admin at obutex.com> wrote:
> This is what the user would expect. "save" should save what intended
> leaving the rest of the page
> untouched -  so  not listed PTVs including.
> To destroy-delete PTVs should be explicitly said by "delete"  or "erase"
> . Then the "ZAP update" is not necessary any more.

I think you are right Jiri...  It is easier all the way around.  Much
nicer.  Also thanks for the suggestion of "erase."  I went with
erasedata vs savedata so delete can be used (still) for deleting pages
as probably most users would also expect it to do.  On a side note, I
decided against keeping the destroy command in (which completely
deleted the actual file).  Now it just does the PmWiki delete thing.

Everything is look great in ZAP.  Just debugging all the current
snippets and hope to have up soon (in light of my time schedule) by
tomorrow night (?)....  Thanks to all for their help!

Cheers,
Dan