[pmwiki-users] Fwd: validating ZAP pagenames & (:pagelist:) problem?

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Mar 7 20:07:26 CST 2007

On 3/7/07, SteP <step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> The Editor, thank you. As I'm new to ZAP and PmWiki, can you please give
> me more guidance about the changes that I need to do to make it work?
> Specifically about:
>
> > Yes, that should be easy enough... I use ZAP's conditional testing and
> > built in pagefmt conditional to verify proper format
>
> how do you? Can you show me how you'd modify Snippets.Create?

Here's the code at zapsite to give you an idea how zap's conditional's work:

http://www.fast.st/zap/pmwiki.php?n=Snippets.Create

(:messages:)
(:zapform name=files:)

||Create: ||(:input text makepage:)
(:zap if1="pagefmt {makepage}||create|Files.{makepage}" files:)
(:zap if2="! pagefmt {makepage}||warn|Invalid page format" files:)
(:zap warn="" files:)
(:zap create="" files:)
(:zapend:)

(:pagelist group=Files name=-RecentChanges:)

> > If you try to reload the same page ZAP uses HandleBrowse() rather than
> > Redirect() when you submit the form.  Evidently HandleBrowse does not
> > refresh the pagelist cache.  I've used passdata to modify the url and
> > trick ZAP into doing Redirect()
>
> Can you show me an example?

Just add something like

(:zap passdata="fieldname" formname:)

with some field name and the name of your form (maybe the file name
for example).  It will pass the fieldname as a get variable back to
the page getting it to the redirect instead of HandleBrowse.  Tinker
with it and see what happens...

Cheers,
Dan