[pmwiki-users] Backup

Daniel Scheibler scheibi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:18:10 CST 2007

Hello Tom,

to backup my mysql database I use mysqldumper
(http://www.mysqldumper.de/) which is a php/perl script to backup and
restore mysql databases. It contains a function to mail the backup
file.

Although my cronjob script visiting all my wiki farm fields once a day
to guarantie that change notifications were send to me.

The cronjob scripts (selfphp_cronjob_daily.php which includes
cronjob-tasks.php) are attached.

Greets,

Daniel