[pmwiki-users] Backup

Allyen E. Wilson awilson at allyenwilson.com
Thu Mar 1 11:41:00 CST 2007

Thanks for the backup help. I love the email feature. I started
implementing backup_pages.php yesterday and found a nice alternative
version from Nico http://nicolas.raibaut.free.fr/wiki/Nico/
BackupPmWiki. His version backs up more than the wiki.d directory and
gives you a link to download the backup.

I was trying to figure out a way to automate the process when you
replied. My web host does NOT allow access via ssh so I think running
a cronjob is not possible, right? I have never done cron so in over
my head at the moment.

Allyen