[pmwiki-users] Draft page attributes question

Brent Zupp atticus4 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:00:58 CDT 2007

When $EnableDrafts=1 , I do not want the public to be able to read draft pages.

So I'd like to be able so set read permission attr for all draft pages
to auth=admin so that only logged on admins can can read draft pages.

Is there a variable I can set to automate draft page generation so
that all drafts have read restricted to auth=admin?

BTW, I'm also trying to avoid these draft pages from being slurped up
by Google crawler. I'm hoping the above approach will help, but am
open to ideas.

Best,
Brent

--
Brent Zupp
http://www.wanderings.net/

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
 ~ Dave Barry