[pmwiki-users] Strange css problem\question

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 10:38:02 CDT 2007

IchBin wrote:
> I am using the PresenceAwarenessLight recipe. All is working as designed
> except for a strange behavior with its ..\cookbook\presence\presence.css
> output.
>
> Depending on where the presence.css is running it works or does not
> work. That is, the raw data is displayed but there is no formating. I
> have attached two jpgs to illustrate the css output:
>
>  - weconsulting.org.jpg (css is not working)
>  - phppro.org.jpg       (css is working)
>
> I initial saw this behavior between two different remote Linux websites
> running the same code. Those are the two examples above.
>
> OK, so I copied the website that is working to my localhost. Now when I
> run it it does not work. The css is not formating the output.
>
> However, I just noticed that when I run that copied website under
> Waterproof's PHPEditor the css is working. It is formating the output.
>
> Does any one have any insight into this problem. It has to be some
> setting some where that is either turn on or off. That's my best
> guesstimate.
>
> Environment:
>  - WinXP on my localhost, Linux on 2 different remote servers
>  - PHP 5.2.3 runs on both of the servers and localhost
>  - Firefox 20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4, Opera 9.21.8776, IE 7.1
>  - PHPEdit Snapshot 2.12.0.4946
>  - pmwiki-latest-beta56
>  - PresenceAwarenessLight v1.0

Sorry forgot to mention. When I run that same website on my local
machine it does not work in a *different* way when I am not running
under PHPEditor. The (:xajax:) markup is what is invoked to display that
information.

On my machine it does not display anything but as mentioned it works as
designed when running from the PHPEditor(debug mode).

--
Thanks in Advance...          http://weconsulting.org
IchBin, Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.weconsulting.org