[pmwiki-users] pagelist problem with 2.2beta54

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jun 10 09:22:21 CDT 2007

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 10:44:41PM +1000, Kathryn Andersen wrote:
> I'm having a problem with pagelists in 2.2beta54; I've reverted back to
> beta53 in the meantime.
>
> The problem is this:
> There are *some* pagelist formats that produce no results whatsoever,
> which used to work fine in beta53 and earlier.
> I don't know what is the difference between formats that work and ones
> that don't, except perhaps that they're using custom page variables
> (specifically, some of the variables defined in Cluster).

AFAICT, the only thing that changed in the pagelist code from
beta53 to beta54 was the handling of caching of pagelist trails.
Is pagelist caching enabled, and if so, does beta54 work
correctly if pagelist caching is disabled?

Beyond that, I don't see any particular reason why the
trail shouldn't work -- if it still gives you trouble
I'll do a sandbox install where I can test things with
Cluster enabled.