[pmwiki-users] pagelist problem with 2.2beta54

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Thu Jun 7 07:44:41 CDT 2007

I'm having a problem with pagelists in 2.2beta54; I've reverted back to
beta53 in the meantime.

The problem is this:
There are *some* pagelist formats that produce no results whatsoever,
which used to work fine in beta53 and earlier.
I don't know what is the difference between formats that work and ones
that don't, except perhaps that they're using custom page variables
(specifically, some of the variables defined in Cluster).

To give one example, one page(1) it includes a header page(2) which has
a pagelist which uses the custom pagelist format(3) called
#clustertrail1

In beta53, this displays, as expected, a pagelist (it looks like a
trail).  In beta54 it displays nothing.

[1] http://www.katspace.org/kriki/Main/Bonny
[2] http://www.katspace.org/kriki/Main/Bonny-GroupHeader
[3] http://www.katspace.org/kriki/Site/LocalTemplates