[pmwiki-users] wikigallery problem with PopupWindow recipe

Martin Spindler spindler at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Jun 6 06:05:04 CDT 2007

Hi Hans,

thanks a lot for your response. Unfortunately, I do not know much enough
about pmwiki internals to completely understand all your suggestions. I
have tested the %newwin%[[...]] example and this one works both with and
without a space. Doesn't this mean, that the %popwin% should also work
with a space inbetween, or am I completely wrong here?

Also, I do not understand the meaning of "><|". I just read the
definition of the Markup() - function [1] and as far as I understand,
the "><|" specifies the $when, and should be something like: "inline",
"block", or "style". But what does "><|" mean?

@Stefan: Could you please give some hints about the "><|". Also, I do
have some more questions and a suggestion regarding the wikigallery
recipe and you seem to be the right person...

Thanks,
Martin.

[1] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomMarkup